Supported item - 6 months support from purchase with options to extend
Updates to ensure the item works as described and is protected against major security concerns
Discretionary version updates
Availability of the author of the item to provide item support
Technical questions about the item's built-in features, functionality and third party plugins
Assistance with reported bugs and issues
Help with included third party assets (e.g. image sliders, contact forms)
The item support period
A supported item includes item support for 6 months from the purchase date. During those 6 months, the author is expected to be available to provide the item support services we’ve set out on this page.
If you’re about to purchase the item, you’ll have the option to purchase extended item support, increasing the item support period up to a maximum of 12 months from the date of purchase.
What else is included?
- Answering questions about how to use the item
- Answering technical questions about the item (and included third party assets)
- Help with defects in the item or included third-party assets
- Item updates to ensure ongoing compatibility and to resolve security vulnerabilities
- Updates to ensure the item works as described and is protected against major security concerns
- Included version updates for all items
What's not included in item support?
Item support does not include services to modify or extend the item beyond the original features, style and functionality described on the item page. For customization services that will help you tailor the item to your specific requirements, we recommend contacting the author to see if they privately offer paid customization services or checking out the great service providers on Envato Studio.
- Installation of the item
- Hosting, server environment, or software
- Help from authors of included third-party assets
Can I renew my Item Support?
Yes, you can! If you have less than 6 months remaining on a support item you’re eligible to renew your support.